Thursday 17 April 2014

Department Of Caffeine

This time round we went to D.O.C! Wasn't expecting it to be so crowded but oh well~ IT WAS OK.

When we reached there, there was no seats but a guy came up to us and told us to just sit on the reserved table and then i was like 'but isn't that reserved?' and he replied 'i boss i say can means can' LOLOL #Fail








I ordered the Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Egg set; My sis ordered 8hr Pulled Pork; and my mother ordered the Fish Finger









#FromWhereIStand


On a side note, I'm loving this pair of jeans SO SO MUCH. It's from Pull&Bear. I had no idea Pull&Bear produces such good quality jeans! It is SO comfortable! $80 well spent! I need to buy more~~ 

And also, the jeans cutting was just right and I love the beggar style details! I've been wearing it everytime I'm heading out just because I find that wearing jeans is more respectable compared to wearing shorts and yes, I've ditched my shorts! Not totally though, I wear them to work of course. 

#OOTD

Top: Shopeverydaypeople
Bottom: Pull & Bear
Shoes: Converse