Wednesday 31 August 2011

SO FUCKING TRUE!
But only for the FIRST THREE WEEKS?! Im not gonna work on the first 3 weeks wtf!!
http://pink.victoriassecret.com/horoscopes.jsp?cm_re=110823-_-sub1-_-september_horoscopes#leo 

Today is supposedly my last day working today because I told the boss I'll be going M'sia for a mth for holiday but the truth is I want to quit HAHAHA But it'll sound quite bad because I told him this the day after he interviewed me LOL 

But last night, I told the boss my 'holiday' will be cut short to 2 weeks so I'll be able to resume work some time in sep! Because I want to earn $! :D Plus Kris will be working too and I have no one to go out with so yup :P

Me iz working at IMM for 6 hrs today :'( Not going to wear a watch today if not I'll keep on looking at the time and by doing so, THE TIME WILL PASS EVEN SLOWER!!! Ytd's biz was so bad not only the keyholder wants to die, I also want to die - from boredom. 

Going back to sec sch with friens tmr!!