Thursday 1 September 2011

Teachers' Day 2011



















Ah memories~ Just now my pix didn't show up on my comp i was so scared -.- Luckily I got them back. 

Met Kris at 11am today then we head to town first to search for jobs~ And then took taxi to Ayer Rajah to get brunch with Nic and Denise! :D Had Chicken rice omgz so yummeh! And then when it was 1.30, Kris sent me to TSS to meet the friends and then he went back to Ayer Rajah! 

Slacked at TSS and managed to see 3 of the teachers! Was eager to see Ms Gan BUT SHES POSTED TO OTHERS SCHS -_- And Mdm Heng is not back from her confinement! Ms Chai went home~ :( Anw we talked to Mr Sia damn long! The days we had~ :(

Left TSS at 3+ to WCP. Lots of people didn't come :( The others had their lunch while I watched them eat and I kope-ed the cereal prawn cereal HAHAH loves it! After that I went to meet Kris and he sent me home~ 

Will miss all of you! 
XOXO