Friday 2 September 2011

Movie and Cooking Date!

It's 12.40am and I have a camp tmr and Im still blogging all because it's a day spent with mah boi. hehe

We went to vivo to watch 'Crazy Stupid Love' and theres a freaking hot guy in this movie that looks like Tom Felton but his name is Ryan Thomas Gosling.

After the movie, we went the NTUC at clementi to get the ingredients for Aglio Olio! :D It was a sudden decision!

 Brought these 2 babies out for 2 days alr!! hehe left the pink one!!

Baby wore agnes B shirt today 


1. BOIL WATER

2. CUT GARLIC

3. PUT SPAGS INTO WATER N SOFTEN THEM

4. ADD EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL

5.CUT BACON 

6. ADD WHATEVER YOU WANT

7. ADD THE SPAGS IN N U R DONE! :D 
Don't forget to add black pepper and salt!!

 The pix below r steps of kris making a ice-cream drink for me!! very nice!! 
1. ADD ICE CREAM

2.ADD MILK

3. ADD NUTELLA




All these are done by Kris!! :P BUT I SLICED THE BACON!! Kris is a very good cook BUT HE DOES THINGS IN A VERY MESSY MANNER >:( He is also very chor lor(rough) with all the pots n pans etc! Like very impatient!

But it was so fun doing this! I hope to have another cooking date soon!! Anyone has any nice recipes to introduce?!?! :D 

Me lurve lurve Kris because everytime I tell him I can just go home myself but he insist on sending me home!! Like ytd, he could have stayed at home but he sent me home instead + its scorching hot!! 
And just now he could also stayed at home but he sent me home too!! muax muax <3<3


TO KRIS: I WILL COOK THE NEXT TIME!!! i dun care if its inedible u still hav to chew n swallow!!! x)