Saturday 19 November 2011

Antoinette + Marina Bay Sands

I have been wanting to go to Antoinette since the day we saw it on 'HDB tai tai 3' lolol. It's like my family are family gourmets. We are always going everywhere to try new food hahaha. So papa fetched us there but there were lots of people :( We had to wait for awhile~





My Hot Chocolate :D $6.50

Kris's Earl Grey Tea $9 theres also refill~

Mummy's caramel banana + french toast + home made whip cream :O $10.50

Kris and I shared this Wagyu beef! I love this dish! $32/34

Kelly's seafood aglio olio $24

My Le royale for dessert :D $8

Macaroons! Most of them are $2.50 if im not wrong the one on the far left is the most disgusting one lolol it taste like earl grey tea n yes i dislike it HAHAHAH

This is Antoinette~ dk how much is this :S


Erm...does this remind u of something? lolol

Kris ice cream :D 

So I went to the toilet cuz i wanted to pee :P then i went into the toilet and omggg it is so pretty so i went to the toilet again LOL cuz this time i want to shit HAHAHA But this time i took my camera with me hehe


The total bill was $140 :X

After that we took a cab to MBS! First time going there! Guess what is the first thing i did when I got there? SHIT YES SHIT HAHAHAHA I had fucking diarrhoea bloody hell -.- N I met my primary school friend there! i met her alot of times already! 


We went outside of the shopping mall to view the scenery :D







Some of the Titanic artefacts that was displayed in the mall! So cool rite i want to go to the museum it's $21 so mummy said its ex =(

So we saw Cold Storage Specialty and we went in to take a look. Kris said the bottle of Fuji mineral water he normally buy from normal Cold Storage sell at $1.65 but this Cold Storage Specialty sell at $2.50 :O 

Anw we bought sushis to eat :D

And we walked this bridge! It's all our first time walking this!

First time so near this flower 

Nice not?! :D



I had a great day :D