Thursday 26 January 2012

Kris new haircut(Overdue)

I am soooo sorry for the disappearance :( I am sooooo busy with my projects and I even have to skip dance to complete them -.- I stayed till 9pm+ at school last night and I have to go home late tonight again too bleah :( But we(Joyce, Keikei, Joel and i) had a lot of fun cos we kept laughing non stop lolol.

Anw, this post is an overdue one cos i seriously had no time to blog -.-

Kris cut his hair on the 7th! :D



Waiting for the bus :D













I look like i wore eyeliner here lol but no hahahaha its just the effects :D



Had ice cream! :D

We waited for quite long :( even thou kris alr made an appointment :@ Kris waited until quite sian he almost wanted to give up waiting but he die die also want to chg hairstyle that day lolol





And this is his new hairstyle! :D Love it or hate it? His father don't like it. LOL He told Kris he rather he leave long hair :P I also prefer his long hair more! After his haircut i was like "who are you? what's your name?" lolol

After his haircut, Kris was in a very good mood LOL and treated me to Blue Mountain Cafe! :B



My choco milkshake! :*



His strawberry milkshake!





Kris ordered this RoseMary Chicken for me! Its very tasty! But if eat too long will get sick of it lol.



Kris had Aglio Olio! Gahhhh salivating now as im looking at this =(

After that we went to Plaza SG to get pampers for Niuniu but they didnt have it -.- Then as we were walking we saw this body shop sale sia! omg i immediately chiong and bought ONE tea tree oil LOL WADEVA i noe sale ppl is buy 100 and above stuffs one la DUN JUDGE K i dun really use body shop stuffs anw~~~ hehe