Friday 2 March 2012

Date with Kris

On the 24th of Feb, I went to Kris house and we made chocolate pancakes, buttered mushrooms and mash potato! :D



We bought cocoa powder and just the type of ready-made pancakes.



Mix it well :D



I cracked the egg but it spilled! :( I swear I know how to crack egg! I cracked it damn nicely when I made my own chawanmushi! :(



I think we added some milk too lol





Don't laugh :(



My first attempt -.- one of my friend said it looked like beef another friend said it look like pig liver wtfffffffff. :(



My 2nd attempt! hehehehehe! :D

After that I helped kris to packed his table! :D



Before



After



Before



After. I wonder how it looks like now T_T







Kris makes the most awesome mash potato <3





Then he went to take a nap and I helped him with the dirty dishes~









Came home to Kelly's new boyfriend the Olympus pen lolol. Papa bought for her as a birthday gift!



Me in olympus pen hehe. :D