Wednesday 10 April 2013

Dimsum Brunch

Hello~ Just last Saturday, my parents brought Kelly, Nelson, Kris and I for a dimsum brunch @ Prima Revolving Restaurant because the previous time we went there for cny eve reunion dinner, there was a $50 voucher and my uncle gave it to our family :)





It's blurry because of the smoke~


Appetizer which i don't like~



Oooohhhh freaking love this dish. It's scallop with fish with egg white! We had this during our reunion dinner and my sister requested to order this again and it's $30~


Sentosa!



2 different types of chee cheong fun!


Char siew pao

 

We had two baskets of ha gao and siew mai(which i forgot to take lol) each and i only ate one of each!!! >:( who the hell ate my share!




we had four baskets of xlb! 


Yi mian which i like too!


Fried onion pancake omg lovezxzx




After that fetched Kris home and Kelly and i went for dance~! :D 
BYE!