Saturday 13 April 2013

What have I been up to?

Holaaaaa! Holiday is coming to an end very very soon like later at midnight :(

Remember when i bought my new sport shoes and i was very into it and i go jogging like every other day? I do that no more HAHAHAHA. don't act like as if you don't know that i bought it on impulse! :P

A few days ago, kelly, nelson, kris and i went to adventure cove! and i got tanner :O and i got tan line!!!!!!!! i felt so accomplished LOL.


Everytime someone goes Adventure cove, all they post on instagram is them posing with the adventure cove sign. But I HAZ A WATERPROOF CAMERA HAHAHA so yes i will be blogging about it with lots of pictures! :DD (if time allows me to!)






Also went on a simple movie marathon date with the boyfriend :) <3





And this was today's! Had Jap gourmet town for dinner :D We watched G.I Joe: Retaliation. I did not watch the first movie because everytime i hear "G.I Joe" it just sounds plain boring to me! Adding on to "The rise of Cobra" something like that, it sounds stupid. lol. You may say i judge the movie by the title oh yes i do well maybe you judge the movie by it's poster then? :D hehe

But after watching it, all i can say is,

STORM SHADOW IS DAMN HOT!!!!! And the plot is awesome.

(I just went to wikipedia and i thought he's a chinese but he's a korean O.O)

For a few days, i was immersed with this hong kong drama:

The Confidant

I super love shows that is in the ancient time but my mother hates it because sometimes she gets confused because of how the people communicate. The words they used are very difficult to understand. And as I was watching this show, i also did my research. HAHAHAHA. I went to check if everything that they act was real. And yes it is!(duh) My mother say Empress Dowager Cixi was very mean but in the show not leh :/ 

Actually i was more interested in the castrations part la. lol. idk why but im just interested! Maybe what i want to see is the PROCESS of how they castrate. :S heh. But quite poor thing la. if only they knew about vasectomy... ok even if they know about it they cant do anything because they dont have the numbing medicine? aiya whatever im drifting away from my main topic.

So as i was researching, i chanced upon this book:

The Last Eunuch of China: The life of Sun Yaoting

The man in the background is the last emperor of China - Emperor Pu Yi and his wife i THINK. I went to google to see if i can download this book pdf but i cant find it. And I went to Kinokuniya's website to search for it and i still cant find it!!!! Only can buy from Amazon T_T i MUST MUST BUY!!!! Ok actually i still have 2 books in my phone that i have yet to read la.. maybe i can read them otw to work...

And also, i was hooked onto:
(bloody hell i cant copy and paste any of the image url from google -_-)

Once Upon A Time

U MUST WATCH IT. U WILL GET SUPER HOOK ONTO IT BECAUSE I AM!!!!!! :D 

The songs that I kept listening to are(in no order)
1. Give Your Heart a Break - Demi Lovato
2. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
3. Scream and Shout - Will.I.Am feat Britney Spears

I love the first two songs and i wish i could sing to it but Demi Lovato's keys are just too high to reach lolol. And i love the music part for the third song! hahahah

I might have gone a lil crazy on nail polishes this month... :O You might have realised that all the nail polishes i bought are from Revlon(and i never ever own any Revlon's nail polishes before this!) and that's because they were on a promotion! Buy any two of Revlon's product(face,nail,lips etc) and get 1 for free!!!!!! I was like WHAT THE HECK. 

At first i only bought Mischevious, Midnight affair and Fearless but ytd, i changed my nail polish color to The FaceShop coral color and i decided that i need a better quality Coral lolol. So i went to google and i actually saw a Sally Hansen's one but too bad the watson i went to didnt have it so i looked at Revlon's shelf and ta-da!!! THE LAST BOTTLE HEHEHEHEHE 

I first painted Midnight Affair on my toes but realised they looked black -_- so i changed to Mischevious and am still loving it!!! :D



Comparison of the corals! The FaceShop one was more on the pink side while Revlon's is more orangey.

Earlier in the afternoon, Kris taught me how to go to my workplace again.. this time by train because the bus route is too long though comfortable :( And he kept saying "i wonder ah if im not your boyfriend what will happen to you" :( #lifeofadirectionidiot Even when Kris ask me where is my work place i mix up Ang Mo Kio and Choa Chu Kang T_T

PLUS, TWICE, the mrt was so damn stuffy!!!! there was no air con at all!!!!!! :@ Seriously. some people can't even take it they got off the train because even outside is cooler than the train even though today was so freaking hot! -_- 

Will be so damn busy on the 2nd week because of NP50's rehersals... :( I hope i can cope I NEED TO SLEEP NOW BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE