Friday 19 April 2013

Internship

Hi guys here to update you about my life for short while! First week was great. If you minus out the travelling time :S But luckily for me, my work place isn't at town or the CBD area so the trains that i took are all not crowded! :D

On the first day, i woke up at 6 to bathe. In fact, i woke up at 6 from monday-thursday to bathe which i don't usually do like i was in secondary school. I could but i did not. Plus my secondary school is only at clementi whereas my workplace is at amk lol. Because well, LAZY IS ME. :P What my sister and I would do is that we would bathe quite late the night before about 10-11pm so that when we wake up, we will not feel dirty lol. But because on Sunday, i already showered in the morning so i did not bother to shower at night, so i showered in the morning la lol.

But because, i thought, even if i showered in the morning, i will still feel dirty/oily at night even though we stay in an air-conditioned office room for like 9.5 hours(wtf i just realised that), so i showered at night also! And on tuesday and thursday, i have to go to NP for cca at night, so i showered! As for Friday... no reason. Oh wait. BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY SO I DON'T HAVE TO SHOWER :D lolol.

Ok enough of the shower thing. First week was treating my friends and I well because there wasn't much for me to do. Only me lol. The two of them they have so much work and i don't even know why! :/ And i slept so much i swear. I seriously need to stop sleeping in the office. And i need to stop depending on coffee/hot choco! But because i was so bored and i couldn't surf the net which i thought i could actually depend on my phone but i was totally wrong, the internet connection there was so bad and there wasnt any wifi. T_T So i had no choice but to sleep! :S

Anyway, two of my friends - one of them which is my classmate but i don't really talk to her until now because we were in a different clique back then is called Hema. And the other guy is a course mate called Loki. Getting really well with them :) No awkward situation or anything like that haha.

At 8:30am, we were brought into a room where we had our mini orientation knowing about the company and all. After which, we went to make our temporary access card and collected our laptop! I actually thought i had to bring my own laptop at first LOL. I'll die man! You know when i was young, i always thought of being an OL because i find it so cool... but now maybe not anymore :X like u just sit down there for the whole day and you'll become fat so fast! (which i did T_T explain later...)


my desk! Loki on my right and Hema on the left! :)


and then we were given stationaries!!! im not sure if we have to return them after our intership ends or not :O I wanted to buy stationaries the day before but luckily i didn't!! hahaha!

So we all have this cabinet! And these are what i kept inside!!

Stationaries on the first drawer~


Second drawer was snacks, hot choco powder, cup&spoon because i didnt want to put it in the pantry lol. I actually jokingly said i will bring my toothbrush the next day and the next moment, i went to the toilet and i really saw someone brushing their teeth LOL

bags in the last drawer~


I had nasi lemak on monday which i forgot to take picture~ Tuesday was char siew rice!

Curry chicken rice on wednesday!

Lo mai gai, curry puff, big bun and hot choco on thurs DX

"Special" Jap set on friday which isn't really that special lol. and it cost more than the first 3 days wtheckkk. not gonna buy this anymore until im really craving for it or sth! :/

We have our lunch at the cafeteria just below our office which is really convenient. :D And as you can see, i had rice for four days out of 5... that is why i gained weight omg :( and also why my dance partner said i gained weight wtf i am so devastated and depressed T_T and now i am so determined to lose those shit! and i have my own ways... heh. but i must be disciplined to do it! and luckily, there will be dance for 6 days next week! Yes an intensive one as they are rehearsals for the big NP50 performance on 30th April and 1st May(on labour day T_T)! Kristoffer will be coming to watch my performance for the first time!!! hehehehe

Btw... for the entire week, my mother did not wake me up and i have no idea why :o normally for school, she wakes me up but not this time... i wonder why... is it because she knows i set alarm? but even so, aren't she scared that i'll oversleep? Actually i did for once lol. but i still went to shower a quick one and reached the office on time :D which is quite a miracle because i usually shower quite long.

Wednesday was a special day as it was Kris's mother's birthday and we went to Ion's Itacho for celebration and his mother got a new LV bag lolol. Kris came to fetch me from work! Before we queued for itacho for 1.5hrs (-_-), i went to H&M and walked a round and bought 3 stuffs lolol.


The bag on the left and the one in the middle!!! :D The right one is my last year's birthday gift from my sister from pull&bear but the skin is slowly coming off so i need to get new ones for stand bys! i love crossbody bags! and i am intending to get a branded one so it will last long! I betting these two wont last long either hahaha. I also bought a belt but that isn't worth instagramming so yup lolol.

NOW TIME FOR THE SUSHIS!!!!


Left one is mine... now u see why i gained weight :( eating two bowls of rice in one day!!!!




ALL MINE! :P

The left one was actually kris's aunt's one but we didnt noe she ordered tamago too so when it arrived, kris passed it to meand when i ate it, i was like "eee why got curry one" then after kris's aunt ask wheres my food then kris ask her what she ordered then we noe i ate wrong one LOL



The legendary 3 slices of beef cost $20 there are 6 slices here!!!! It's all for Kris's mother hahahaha

Jiaying got me this pair of socks from taiwan!!!! so cute!!! :D

Me in office wear :S lolol 

And i had a bruise underneath my feet because eugene couldnt hold me COS I GAINED WEIGHT AHHHHH I BROUGHT THIS UPON MYSELF 

And Hema bought a small bin to put inside our room cuz we dont want to leave rubbish on our table plus the dustbin is outside!! hahaha

My kind of friday night! With mask~ hahaha Kris said he'll work for alternate fridays! I wanted him to take off for all the fridays but we can't be going out on all the fridays right? so alternate will be the best choice! :) 

That's all! Next week will be a hectic week but i am looking forward for my weight to decrease! LOL! Till next time! :D